Finding the magic to work/life balance
An audience of over 50 people convened at the AIA Center for Architecture Wednesday evening to listen… [more]
I Bet You Can’t Guess What this Is!
From the annals of Did an intern design this building? Can you tell what it is? I was speaking… [more]
It’s Official, I’m a Parking Groupie!
Yes, this is my autographed copy of the High Cost of Free Parking! I had the pleasure of serving on… [more]
Portland provides $300,000 worth of incentives for going green!
Beginning this month, a fund of $300,000 will be made available… [more]
Portlandia: Milquetoast Bureau of Planning Edition
Since the 1990s, Portland has not had parking minimums in much of the city, from the downtown core to… [more]
Lemon Hotel to infuse new life in the North Park Blocks
At the edge of the Pearl District, a mixed-use development at the corner of NW Everett Street and Park… [more]
When Improving Places, It Always Comes Down to People
What is one of the first things I consider when I'm working in a mixed-use district, whether I'm helping… [more]
School Bond Effort Limits Donations from Architects
Portland - Those spearheading the Portland Public Schools $482 million bond campaign have set a limit… [more]
East Portland Communities Team Up for Transportation Plan
Portland OR - A memorandum of understanding signed between several East Portland communities and Metro… [more]
Headlines & CommentaryOPEN TO ALL REGISTERED USERS! Login, go to an UrbDeZine City site, enter post in front page window.
- Oregon wave energy project dropped - Portland Tribunehttp://portlandtribune.com/sl/212767-71471-oregon-wave-energy-project-droppedMarch 7, 2014 2:15 pm0 Comments
- Weekend Event Guilde: Wrenching, grinding, eating cake, and more | BikePortland.orgMarch 7, 2014 2:12 pm0 Comments
- Gentrification: In Portland, as in Spike Lee's Brooklyn, a complicated question of race and class - OregonLive.comMarch 7, 2014 2:09 pm0 Comments
- Portland Architecture: Design calendar: March 1-15March 7, 2014 2:07 pm0 Comments
- Portland Architecture: Another look at capping I-405 downtownMarch 7, 2014 2:02 pm0 Comments
- Bike-Share Hits Yet Another Snag in Portland, Oregon - Atlantic CitiesMarch 4, 2014 2:40 pm0 Comments
- Bringing Bike Lanes to 28th Avenue - Bicycle Transportation AllianceFebruary 28, 2014 11:57 am0 Comments
- Special report: How Portland stopped building neighborhood greenways | BikePortland.orgFebruary 28, 2014 11:56 am0 Comments
- Portland planners release graphic novel narrative of Central Eastside neighborhood, history: Portland City Hall Roundup - OregonLive.comFebruary 28, 2014 11:55 am0 Comments
- Right 2 Dream Too: List of 21 potential sites for Portland homeless community touches many neighborhoods - OregonLive.comFebruary 28, 2014 11:49 am0 Comments
News & Viewsfrom UrbDeZine Panelists.
An audience of over 50 people convened at the AIA Center for Architecture Wednesday evening to listen in on a[Read More...]
From the annals of Did an intern design this building? Can you tell what it is? I was speaking at[Read More...]
Yes, this is my autographed copy of the High Cost of Free Parking! I had the pleasure of serving on[Read More...]
Beginning this month, a fund of $300,000 will be made available
Since the 1990s, Portland has not had parking minimums in much of the city, from the downtown core to more[Read More...]