Get it done! Top 5 Action Items from TEDx Portland 2014
This past weekend I attended the 4th annual TEDx Portland. Over 2,500 people converged on Keller Auditorium… [more]
A Wall, No Matter How Pretty, Is Still…a Wall
During the summer of 2013, my husband and I took a very uncharacteristic vacation to a spa in Scottsdale,… [more]
Finding the magic to work/life balance
An audience of over 50 people convened at the AIA Center for Architecture Wednesday evening to listen… [more]
I Bet You Can’t Guess What this Is!
From the annals of Did an intern design this building? Can you tell what it is? I was speaking… [more]
It’s Official, I’m a Parking Groupie!
Yes, this is my autographed copy of the High Cost of Free Parking! I had the pleasure of serving on… [more]
Portland provides $300,000 worth of incentives for going green!
Beginning this month, a fund of $300,000 will be made available… [more]
Portlandia: Milquetoast Bureau of Planning Edition
Since the 1990s, Portland has not had parking minimums in much of the city, from the downtown core to… [more]
Lemon Hotel to infuse new life in the North Park Blocks
At the edge of the Pearl District, a mixed-use development at the corner of NW Everett Street and Park… [more]
When Improving Places, It Always Comes Down to People
What is one of the first things I consider when I'm working in a mixed-use district, whether I'm helping… [more]
Headlines & CommentaryOPEN TO ALL REGISTERED USERS! Login, go to an UrbDeZine City site, enter post in front page window.
- Bomb squad disarms tripwire device found on trail near Forest Park - UDPATED - BikePortland.orgOctober 20, 2014 5:02 pm0 Comments
- Portland Architecture: Design Calendar: October 16-31October 20, 2014 5:00 pm0 Comments
- Could home demolitions be good for the city? Concordia neighborhood has a proposal: North and NE Portland newsOctober 20, 2014 4:58 pm0 Comments
- The Oregonian: The Portland Building: Architect Michael Graves fiercely defends his controversial creation against demolitionOctober 14, 2014 4:59 pm0 Comments
- The Oregonian- Portland: City's first permanent nature-based play area open at SE Portland parkOctober 14, 2014 4:58 pm0 Comments
- New path will link Sellwood to Milwaukie on SE 17th - BikePortland.orgOctober 14, 2014 4:56 pm0 Comments
- Portland Architecture: Michael Powe and the economic value of old buildingsOctober 14, 2014 4:55 pm0 Comments
- BikePortland.org - For less than $500,000, 3 Portland road diets are preventing 37 crashes every yearOctober 11, 2014 11:17 am0 Comments
- The Portland Building: Architect Michael Graves fiercely defends his controversial creation against demolition - OregonLiveOctober 11, 2014 11:11 am0 Comments
- Portland Architecture: The Architect's Questionnaire: Rick PotestioOctober 11, 2014 11:06 am0 Comments
News & Viewsfrom UrbDeZine Panelists.
This past weekend I attended the 4th annual TEDx Portland. Over 2,500 people converged on Keller Auditorium to hear some[Read More...]
During the summer of 2013, my husband and I took a very uncharacteristic vacation to a spa in Scottsdale, Arizona.[Read More...]
An audience of over 50 people convened at the AIA Center for Architecture Wednesday evening to listen in on a[Read More...]
From the annals of Did an intern design this building? Can you tell what it is? I was speaking at[Read More...]