Finding the magic to work/life balance
An audience of over 50 people convened at the AIA Center for Architecture Wednesday evening to listen… [more]
I Bet You Can’t Guess What this Is!
From the annals of Did an intern design this building? Can you tell what it is? I was speaking… [more]
It’s Official, I’m a Parking Groupie!
Yes, this is my autographed copy of the High Cost of Free Parking! I had the pleasure of serving on… [more]
Portland provides $300,000 worth of incentives for going green!
Beginning this month, a fund of $300,000 will be made available… [more]
Portlandia: Milquetoast Bureau of Planning Edition
Since the 1990s, Portland has not had parking minimums in much of the city, from the downtown core to… [more]
Lemon Hotel to infuse new life in the North Park Blocks
At the edge of the Pearl District, a mixed-use development at the corner of NW Everett Street and Park… [more]
When Improving Places, It Always Comes Down to People
What is one of the first things I consider when I'm working in a mixed-use district, whether I'm helping… [more]
School Bond Effort Limits Donations from Architects
Portland - Those spearheading the Portland Public Schools $482 million bond campaign have set a limit… [more]
East Portland Communities Team Up for Transportation Plan
Portland OR - A memorandum of understanding signed between several East Portland communities and Metro… [more]
Headlines & CommentaryOPEN TO ALL REGISTERED USERS! Login, go to an UrbDeZine City site, enter post in front page window.
- Portland>OregonLive: Benson Hotel unveils gingerbread replica of 1913 downtown PortlandDecember 5, 2013 12:47 pm0 Comments
- Portland>OregonLive: North Williams Avenue developer Ben Kaiser: Once a beacon of revitalization, now seen as demon of densityDecember 5, 2013 12:45 pm0 Comments
- Foster Road to become more bike friendly - Sustainable Life>PortlandTribDecember 5, 2013 12:38 pm0 Comments
- Portland Architecture: Design calendar: December 2-15December 5, 2013 12:34 pm0 Comments
- Portland Architecture: Century-old Portland Gas & Coke building set to be demolishedDecember 5, 2013 12:27 pm0 Comments
- Springwater now paved — and open — from Portland to Boring | BikePortland.orgDecember 5, 2013 12:26 pm0 Comments
- Portland transportation isn't 'stagnating' after all, city director says | BikePortland.orgNovember 29, 2013 10:19 am0 Comments
- Portland Tribune: Oregon tops in nation for bicycle commutinghttp://portlandtribune.com/sl/201992-oregon-tops-in-nation-for-bicycle-commuting-November 29, 2013 10:15 am0 Comments
- Portland Architecture: Sensible sculpture: two new houses by Ben WaechterNovember 29, 2013 9:56 am0 Comments
- Portland Architecture: Reverends to residents: visiting three church-to-house conversionsNovember 29, 2013 9:55 am0 Comments
News & Viewsfrom UrbDeZine Panelists.
An audience of over 50 people convened at the AIA Center for Architecture Wednesday evening to listen in on a[Read More...]
From the annals of Did an intern design this building? Can you tell what it is? I was speaking at[Read More...]
Yes, this is my autographed copy of the High Cost of Free Parking! I had the pleasure of serving on[Read More...]
Beginning this month, a fund of $300,000 will be made available
Since the 1990s, Portland has not had parking minimums in much of the city, from the downtown core to more[Read More...]