Get it done! Top 5 Action Items from TEDx Portland 2014
This past weekend I attended the 4th annual TEDx Portland. Over 2,500 people converged on Keller Auditorium… [more]
A Wall, No Matter How Pretty, Is Still…a Wall
During the summer of 2013, my husband and I took a very uncharacteristic vacation to a spa in Scottsdale,… [more]
Finding the magic to work/life balance
An audience of over 50 people convened at the AIA Center for Architecture Wednesday evening to listen… [more]
I Bet You Can’t Guess What this Is!
From the annals of Did an intern design this building? Can you tell what it is? I was speaking… [more]
It’s Official, I’m a Parking Groupie!
Yes, this is my autographed copy of the High Cost of Free Parking! I had the pleasure of serving on… [more]
Portland provides $300,000 worth of incentives for going green!
Beginning this month, a fund of $300,000 will be made available… [more]
Portlandia: Milquetoast Bureau of Planning Edition
Since the 1990s, Portland has not had parking minimums in much of the city, from the downtown core to… [more]
Lemon Hotel to infuse new life in the North Park Blocks
At the edge of the Pearl District, a mixed-use development at the corner of NW Everett Street and Park… [more]
When Improving Places, It Always Comes Down to People
What is one of the first things I consider when I'm working in a mixed-use district, whether I'm helping… [more]
Headlines & CommentaryOPEN TO ALL REGISTERED USERS! Login, go to an UrbDeZine City site, enter post in front page window.
- Portland - Multnomah County courthouse: Officials narrow choice to 2 sites - OregonianDecember 16, 2014 9:41 am0 Comments
- Someone is stealing tires from Car2Go cars parked around Portland. But why? - OregonianDecember 16, 2014 9:39 am0 Comments
- Guest Article: Four things BikeLoudPDX has learned in their campaign for SE Clinton - BikePortland.orgDecember 16, 2014 9:39 am0 Comments
- Tigard/Rogers house in SW Portland looking more and more like Portland's oldest - OregonianDecember 11, 2014 2:03 pm0 Comments
- Portland says it can't meet affordable-housing goals for South Waterfront but won't rewrite aspirations - OregonianDecember 11, 2014 2:01 pm0 Comments
- Oregonian: Historic Sandy River bridge could get new home, or head to scrap heapDecember 11, 2014 2:00 pm0 Comments
- Oregonian: How removing a Morrison Bridge ramp could change the James Beard Public MarketDecember 11, 2014 1:59 pm0 Comments
- Portland Architecture: Maya Lin discusses the Confluence ProjectDecember 8, 2014 6:05 pm0 Comments
- Uber's Portland invasion: Editorial Agenda 2014 - OregonianDecember 8, 2014 6:04 pm0 Comments
- Uber vs. Portland: City files lawsuit to brake rideshare company's local operations - OregonianDecember 8, 2014 6:03 pm0 Comments
News & Viewsfrom UrbDeZine Panelists.
This past weekend I attended the 4th annual TEDx Portland. Over 2,500 people converged on Keller Auditorium to hear some[Read More…]
During the summer of 2013, my husband and I took a very uncharacteristic vacation to a spa in Scottsdale, Arizona.[Read More…]
An audience of over 50 people convened at the AIA Center for Architecture Wednesday evening to listen in on a[Read More…]
From the annals of Did an intern design this building? Can you tell what it is? I was speaking at[Read More…]